Document Recording and Retrieval Services (DRRS) provides fast, efficient, Nationwide Document Recording Services.
We Record the Following Documents Daily.
- Deeds of Trust
- Warranty Deeds
- Power of Attorney forms
Why Choose DRRS:
- DRRS maintains a current database of all counties and recording agencies in the U.S.
- Vast knowledge of recording laws, fees and document requirements within the jurisdictions we cover.
- Accuracy and speed are our top priority when handling documents for our clients
- Experience and attention to detail is why we can handle problem recordings better than any other document recording service.
Our Clients Include:
- Mortgage Lenders
- Title Companies
- Other Recording Service Providers
- Law Firms and Legal Counsel
- Private Parties
- Government Agencies
Document Preparation Services:
- Real Estate Document Review, Research and Recording in all 50 states.
- Documents reviewed to insure accuracy and faster turn-around times.
- Records research to gather any missing data.
- If missing signatures, documents are returned for re-signing.
- Recording fees are assessed to be submitted along with documents.
Document Recording Services:
- Documents are submitted for recording.
- Delivered in person by courier or authorized recording agent.
- Receipt of recorded document is obtained.
- If requested Certified copies of recorded documents are returned to client.
- Prices are negotiable depending on volume.
- Additional fees include copy, certification, correspondent, and shipping costs.
- Correspondent fee is waived for documents recorded in Clark County, Nevada.
Document Services Summary:
- DRRS records virtually any real estate document
- Calculation of recording fees and any copy/certification costs.
- Prevent costly mistakes with thorough reviews of prepared documents.
- Documents delivered to respective county recorder’s office within 48 hours upon receipt of recording fees.
- Documents are tracked 100% throughout the recording process and customers updated on status regularly.
- Documents are delivered to client with completed report.
- Vast knowledge and experience of recording protocols combined with Nationwide coverage.